Atlas cargo trailers begin with the same sturdy undercoated chassis
and frame as the utility trailers but feature torsion axles and steel-belted radial tires. Of course, all trailers can
be customized to fit your needs.
• Frame: Steel tube main rails, 24" on center chassis, triple tube tongue (20' or longer), formed steel rear header, undercoated chassis, dust barrier/sealed sidewalls, safety chains welded.
• Axle & Tire: Torflex axle, 15" white D-window wheels, E-Z lube hubs w/ grease caps, premium radial tires, chromed steel center cap.
• Exterior: 24" Aluminum tread plate stonequard, .030 smooth aluminum exterior, seamless aluminum roofing, .080 mill finished extruded aluminum top wrap, .030 wrapped rear end, DOT/CSA lighting fiberglass radius front caps, aluminum fenders, sealed clearance lights, rear taillights mounted in corner post, injection molded license plate bracket w/ light, 24" vapor barrier wrap.
• Interior: 3/4" Advantech decking, 3/8" plywood liner.
• Doors: Aluminum door frames, double rear doors, dual sealed side doors (optional), camlock & barlock door latches, holdbacks on all doors, safety spring chains on all doors.